Before & After Pics - Go!

Options
Hi Everyone! I have recently started my weight loss journey... again (ugh). I tend to come on here every day and read through all the success stories to keep me motivated, so I stick to it this time. I especially love seeing how hard people work and how great they look because of it! If you're willing, I'd love to see some before and after photos to give everyone starting their journey some motivation :)

GO!

2481349.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    There are already threads about this I'm sure, but we all like posting our after photos :)

Anyway, Here is me at my max of somewhere between 250-255....
    null-16.jpg

And here is me about 10-15lbs ago. I was around 200-205 in this pic.
    null-17.jpg

I'm currently 186 but don't have any recent pics that I have taken.
  • RobertHendrix
    RobertHendrix Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    489 lbs on the left 338 lbs on the right. 1 year apart

1yeardifference.jpg

and the shrinking face pix

Face082012to072013-1.jpg
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I'm a work in progress. Next time I take progress photos, it'll be in a month or so, since I'm just now starting to lift.

15min89.jpg

These are from July '13 to August '13. Less of a time difference, but still:

2i28unn.jpg

352nllt.jpg

Edited to resize.
  • sluggz
    sluggz Posts: 134
    Options
    nice work!

here's me:
    113ff7fb-2397-4865-b73c-8ea18ca955c8_zps72042a86.jpg
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone looks awesome :) Keep up the good work! Thanks for helping me stay motivated!
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    still in progress but...

Before- April 2011:

edited to fix images

@Jdaley, you are awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • jdaley90
    jdaley90 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    still in progress but...

Before- April 2011:

edited to fix images

@Jdaley, you are awesome. :flowerforyou:

aw shucks! you're too sweet but girl you deserve some credit too!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    9swm08.jpg

Here's mine. I still have about 40 pounds to go. You can do it!!!
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
    I made this one after losing 98 pounds -
    vziuef.jpg
  • sassabella
    Options
    everyone looks great !!!
  • sassabella
    Options
    I'm a work in progress. Next time I take progress photos, it'll be in a month or so, since I'm just now starting to lift.

15min89.jpg

These are from July '13 to August '13. Less of a time difference, but still:

2i28unn.jpg

352nllt.jpg

Edited to resize.

You look AMAZING! <3
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    06efa3e1-5e26-4157-8554-7c07f00465cc.jpg

I went from 160 to 130, and it was ALL hard work. No shortcuts. Nothing drastic. Just sticking to a full, healthy, coordinated diet with lots of fresh stuff, cooking, and food prep, and varied exercise every day. And even when I was stalled out for a while, I just took a break for a little while and didn't overeat (basically ate at maintenance) and then I got back at it.

And everyone else's stories are super motivating to me, too! :D
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I want to see more!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing. Look at your stance even-you exude confidence! How did you do it...how long was the process?
    Im in awe!

Amazing job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options

5mfi4p.jpg

Wow amazing. Look at your stance even-you exude confidence! How did you do it...how long was the process?
    Im in awe!

Amazing job!
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love seeing the pics. Good inspiration. You guys should be proud.

I don't have pics but I bought some new clothes on Saturday. Was good motivation.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

5mfi4p.jpg

Im in awe!

Amazing job!

My story is a bit different then a lot. I didn't realize how big I was till I got pregnant with my daughter and my first doctor appt. I was at my heaviest of 250. When I was told I had Diabetes I had no choice but either fight it or let it win, so I fought it. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy, gained 25 lbs back after she was born. So since 2010 I have been losing weight, September of 2011 I started changing my life style. So between 2 and 3 year's. I was pregnant when I joined here under another name. Lost that access, so basically I eat my calorie limit and workout. I've logged in nearly 700 day's non stop.

It's a daily focus, motivation isn't always there, I have to rely on habit. I reached my goal weigh a few months ago, my original goal weight, my current goal weight has changed to 115 - 110 but do not wanna be smaller than 110. I'm more focused on my core and tightening my body. I don't have a lot of loose skin because I've worked out for 2 years. I went from working out 3 days a week to working out 6 day's a week.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    I'm about 27 lbs away from my goal, but here are progress pics:

2dme7ab.jpg
  • chanda77
    Options
    Everyone looks great! I love seeing these before and after pictures. It is truly motivating! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!